can someone tell me what this is?

Denita

Sail em & Sell em
Can someone anyone tell me what this is? The purple sculpting to the rock, its not coral line, it has little mouths all over it. I just can't figure it out! Anyones help would be awesome! I know there ric's on there too but the purple on the left side?

Thank u all!

Attachments

• IMG00444-20110102-1250.jpg
    IMG00444-20110102-1250.jpg
    50.1 KB · Views: 369
No it's always looked like this. in the am I will get a closer picture of it the hairs are tiny, only there when lights are on. I have gsp. This is little diffrent it's actually sculpt to the rock and it's so thin it's almost the same thickness as coral line if that makes sence. Isn't green always purple! Its incrusting almost. I been on a hunt for a bit for a name! I get another pic! Thanks everyone!!

GSP has a few varieties, if it flat like that and little showing its usuallly in decline, they like "dirty" water nutrients may be a bit low for its liking. If its on a loose rock try putting it right on the sand bed

Well, whatever it is, it's going to take over your tank and kill everything. :death:

I'll "take one for the team" and you can send to me and I'll risk putting it in my tank. :mrgreen:

No, really. That's OK. I will.

You are going to have to upload it to a site like Photobucket, or to Living Reefs using the paperclip icon when you hit "Go Advanced." You can't post it directly from your computer.

Back