Can turbo snails starve?

Ahhhhhhhh,that is sweet PRC.If there were more people like you the world would be a better place.[did that crazy talk come out of my mouth][lol]

Hey,I do the same thing for my emeralds.

That did cross my mind. I think I will just pull some algae off the screen and drop it in the tank. Instead of buying yet another type of food. Between the snails and the scrubber Im not worried about any algae growth in the tank.

So? :shock:

Crabs will venture out of the water to eat. They get exposed to the air all the time on some reefs or coast lines.

Put a little ladder in the bucket so the crabs and run up and down to eat. Cut a hole in the side of the bucket and install a clear plastic lens. Film your trained crabs marching up and down the ladder to forage on your algae scrubber. Post the video to Living Reefs. :Cheers:

So? :shock:

Crabs will venture out of the water to eat. They get exposed to the air all the time on some reefs or coast lines.

Put a little ladder in the bucket so the crabs and run up and down to eat. Cut a hole in the side of the bucket and install a clear plastic lens. Film your trained crabs marching up and down the ladder to forage on your algae scrubber. Post the video to Living Reefs. :Cheers:

I like your thinkin Rc.:D

Back