Can you guys do me a favour?

michelle

Reefing newb
I have a blue background on my tank right now and was thinking of changing it to black. I thought it would make some of the equipment on back blend in better...but the store here doesnt carry it, so I was going to paint the back.
But before I do, I was wondering if anyone with a black background could show me a couple of pictures? I just want to make sure i will like it before I do something that is difficult to change.
Thank you

Definitely! I just changed my background from blue to black, since my tank is small enough I just used some 64 cent black cardboard and cut it to fit my tank. Most of the equipment blends in and goes unnoticed, not to mention all the colors of the fish and corals stand out much more. Good choice in my opinion

Black is good but no matter what the color it will eventually be purple and pink anyways.

12-1-07.jpg

I agree, it won't matter in 6 months anyway.

BTW Dominick, way to selflessly promote your tank...:D

Black is good but no matter what the color it will eventually be purple and pink anyways.

12-1-07.jpg
good chance to show off your tank freak..yeah yeah....lol...you tank is amazing freak ..i have that pic stored in my cpu...i only wish one day mine looks like yours..and also one like dr marcos reef!!!..2 of the best!!

good chance to show off your tank freak..yeah yeah....lol...you tank is amazing freak ..i have that pic stored in my cpu...i only wish one day mine looks like yours..and also one like dr marcos reef!!!..2 of the best!!

You are too kind Rigo

-Doc

Back