can you use an inflatable pool as a fish tank

I couldnt think of a witty saying, so here it is.... Hahahahahahah

19.jpg

I love this so hard.

So, I have a question closely related to this one. I am considering using a plastic wading pool of 164 gallons to mix salt water for my 125-gallon tank initial filling (precycling). After that, I figured I could use 25-gallon buckets with my auto top-off and my weekly top-off and cleaning. Considering it is precycle, and I am running my ro di through it, do you think it is safe, or do you think there is the risk of contaminates affecting it?

So, I have a question closely related to this one. I am considering using a plastic wading pool of 164 gallons to mix salt water for my 125-gallon tank initial filling (precycling). After that, I figured I could use 25-gallon buckets with my auto top-off and my weekly top-off and cleaning. Considering it is precycle, and I am running my ro di through it, do you think it is safe, or do you think there is the risk of contaminates affecting it?

As long as the plastic pool is clean I don't see how it'd be any different than using the 25 gallon plastic buckets.

Also, check this thread out:

Back