canary blenny

grdpder

Reefing newb
I bought a Canary Blenny a week ago. I have been watching her swim around. However, one thing she does baffles me a bit. She would swim to the back corner of the tank and stay there but in a perpendicular position. Is this normal??? I have attached a photo of the CB. Please advise.

Thanks in advance

Attachments

• photo-1.jpg
    photo-1.jpg
    22.2 KB · Views: 311
I have had different fish decide to stake out strange things as there territory. How much rock do you have in the tank? Does it have caves ledges and such for hiding places. When I was a little light on rock in one of my tanks I noticed that my goby would hang out in a corner. When I increased the rock and gave more hiding places he stopped doing that and instead stayed hidden in the rock.

I have had different fish decide to stake out strange things as there territory. How much rock do you have in the tank? Does it have caves ledges and such for hiding places. When I was a little light on rock in one of my tanks I noticed that my goby would hang out in a corner. When I increased the rock and gave more hiding places he stopped doing that and instead stayed hidden in the rock.

I got plenty of LR in my tank. I'm thinking he is new to the tank and might be still finding his way around. There's a lot of hiding spots for him...

Back