Cannon EOS Rebel T2i Camera?

Sir Alex

Dragon the eel (below)
As of now I don't really have a camera, so I was considering asking for one for Christmas. (There's no point in having a beautiful tank if you don't have a nice camera to share it with! ;))

But anyway I came across this. It seems like a real nice camera and wondered if anyone has used it.

:D

We're a Nikon house, ourselves. My main beef with Canon is that they changed their lenses once...they can do it again, making your older lenses incompatible. Nikon, on the other hand, has never changed their lenses -- hubby is using a super duper old lens from back in the 35mm days on his new Nikon.

Bodies come and go. Lenses are forever. Unless you shoot canon. ;)

I doubt they will make that mistake again.
Canon and Nikon both make great cameras. As does Sony. Nikon uses Sony sensors.
The Rebel line is a very popular choice for a starter dslr.
My advice is find a couple different makes/models in your price range and go try them out. Buy the one that feels best in your hands.

+1 dennis....test them out first for a purchase that expensive. With lenses, my hubby rents them first before deciding on one to buy. Very useful....he'll rent 2, play with them for a week, then decide if he really wants/needs them.

Brittany? Where are her pics? One of my husbands favorite pics was taken with my old cybershot point and shoot -- turned out amazing because I only used natural sunlight. And Sometimes, it's not the crispness of a photo, but rather the content of the photo that can be the most amazing thing in the world.

The great thing about the dslr's is that the resolution is so high that when you zoom in to a picture, the details are incredible. But it won't help you take a pulitzer prize winning photograph ;)

I'm a Sony guy myself. Love the fact that they use the Minolta af mount.
Canns are great cameras but if you really want power save the pennies and get the T3i.

Back