can't up load pics on here

55king

moonjelly
man i have try'd every thing i had to buy a new cam that is only 3. megapix and this thing still wont let me up load it says ivaild somthing and there jpeg so i don't see why it will not let me up load please help:frustrat: :frustrat: :frustrat: :frustrat: :frustrat: :frustrat: :frustrat: :frustrat: :frustrat: :frustrat: :frustrat: :frustrat:

Hmmm I've been able to upload things that are much bigger than that... Maybe one of the Mods can help?

Are you going through the Photo Gallery link above, then clicking "upload" then trying to upload it into your Member's Gallery or other gallery?

member i think it ask me for a cat so i put member them i hit upload then the screen turns white and it says done in the bottom i've just been e-mailing them to people for now

55 did you resolve your pic problems after chat last night? if you still have problems pm me and Ill help you get your pics there. all uploads must be to the photo gallery and to one of the forums there. once uploaded you can highlight the bb bar line click copy and then go to your thread and paste it in your post. let me know if you are still having trouble and ill help you with it.

Back