care of anemone

grozier

something smells fishy
I find it odd that they say the Condy anemone is hard to take care of. I had one in my less than a year old tank with no problems until he found the powerhead for the second time. needless to say I had anemone strung all through the tank, luckly no other lives were lost in the shreading. I must say that my maintanice is less than stellar.

Condos are probably one of the easiest anemones to care for, but the difficulty probably comes in because of their aggression, very large size they get, they'll eat just about anything live in the tank with them, and no clown fish will host them.

Also the fact your nems was wandering the tank indicated it wasn't doing well. A nem that is happy with its environment will stay put

Also the fact your nems was wandering the tank indicated it wasn't doing well. A nem that is happy with its environment will stay put

This. Anemones are not supposed to be wandering around the tank. This in and of itself is enough to tell you that something was making it unhappy. People are advised to wait because of this, the aggression of some of the animals, as well as if they do get sick or go downhill they are very able to kill everything else in the tank

Back