caribsea (5 stars)

djpj001

Reefing newb
Well four days ago I decided to add 40 lbs of caribsea sand indo pacific ( looks like salt and pepper). My substrate in my establish tank was about 1/2 inch so I decided to add more with looks. I bought it at my LFS, and asked them if it was safe to add into a establish tank, they comfort me and said was fine, after all it has live bacteria. So I did just that 24 hours later I had 3 tangs (purple tang, yellow eye tang, and an Atlantic blue tang) die on me and an arrow crab. The purple tang hurt the most. So I write an e-mail to caribsea company telling them the whole fiasco.

Today a nice lady called me from the company and she basically explained to me that my case was a rare one, but never the less she was going to make it up to me by sending me a check to compensate the three tangs that died, without any hesitation. What a great company I really wasn't expecting them to send me out a check.

So I believe they deserve two thumbs up on their customer service and I felt obligate to share this story with you all.

Thanks,

djpj

Back