CaribSea Photo Contest!

Reef,Doc,Rigo,Sammy,Biff.Kimoy.
Yall go and make us proud.

Maybe in a year perhaps.This tank barely been up for three months and I've still haven't prune those damn soft corals.How could you even list Biff with the rest of us Yote?

Give it a shot Yote but get a better camera first.

Yeah I can't enter any full tank shot competition, my tank is so big that it costs a fortune to stock it enough so that it doesn't look barren. I have so many corals in there, but it still looks empty.

Yeah I can't enter any full tank shot competition, my tank is so big that it costs a fortune to stock it enough so that it doesn't look barren. I have so many corals in there, but it still looks empty.

I wish i had a tank that big. Too bad i cant in an apartment.

I look forward to some of you pros entering on behalf of LR...we would all feel like we belong to something special if one of you wins.

Hopefully next year!

Thanks for the Compliment Yote. I will take a look into it and see if my tank is worthy enough to be in the contest.

I cant quit spending money long enough to save up for a decent camera.
As for grouping Biff in there.I just didnt want her to feel left out.

my tank just isn't mature enough. my corals do not match what a judge would want - no stocked heavily enough with SPS and others LPS corals. Thanks for the compliment though

-Doc

As for grouping Biff in there.I just didnt want her to feel left out.

Awww thanks Yote... That kinda makes me feel... Meh. I guess. I mean, I can't help it if I have the BIGGEST FISH TANK ON THIS WEBSITE and that it would take a fortune to fill BECAUSE IT'S SOOOOO DAMN BIG!!! By the way, did I mention how BIG my tank is??? :mrgreen:

Biff, what goes on in your pants should not be of interest to as many people as is seems it currently is. That is mildly disturbing.

-Doc

Biff, what goes on in your pants should not be of interest to as many people as is seems it currently is. That is mildly disturbing.

-Doc

Yes, doc is correct. Im very disturbed right now. Im going to take a break and get some coffee. :grumble:

Back