Casualty

Hey, I mourned, that white cheek was my favorite. But what can I do, everything checked out fine, and sometimes fish die in this hobby. I'll get another one at some point.

Okay, here he is..........................

IMG_2026.jpg

IMG_2029.jpg

I had a hard time choosing between him and the 2 yellow juvies they had. But I ended up liking him a bit better. Now I just have to grab that coral beauty and punch him in the mouth for molesting this guy as soon as he got in the tank.

Justin i dont have exquist taste,:frustrat: the wife liked him so i told her I would get it for her. I would have rather put a emperiter angel or somthing beautiful like that but alas, I like poon so i gotta give her her way every once in awhile.:mrgreen:
Well you just took the wind from my sail... #2 has excellent taste... #1 well, you did pick #2...

I had a hard time choosing between him and the 2 yellow juvies they had. But I ended up liking him a bit better. Now I just have to grab that coral beauty and punch him in the mouth for molesting this guy as soon as he got in the tank.
I think you chose wisely, and I'd definitely punch that CB let him know that he is replaceable :)

My coral beauty is a bitch also, she messes with anything i put into the tank. I want to just reach in there and choke her somtimes. :frustrat:

Hate to hear about your white cheek.But thast ABT looks great.
Just give him a week or so and he'll be holding his own against ANYTHING in the tank.Including you.:D

Back