cathching fish

flatsout1171

Reefing newb
what is the best way to catch a blue velvet damsel without disturbing evrything...somebody told me take a toaster make some toast the throw the toaster in the tank....:frustrat:

Are you Kidding?? Lol, I read the other post when you told the guy to go fly fishing in his tank...funny

lol yote are u kidding...its going to be hard for me to whip the rod back and fourth in my living room...lmao

Nope.Not kidding at all.I've done it several times in my tank to get rid of problem fish.
Just be sure to either get barbless flies,or file the barbs off.That way you dont damage the fishes mouth.And dont pull the fish out of the tank ,hanging on the hook.Once their hooked,get them in the net as quick as possible.Then use a pair of hemmostats to remove the hook.:D
No damage to the fish,saves your hair,and keeps the stress levels down in the tank.

thanks yote..so do u think this will work
IMG_1323-2.jpg

I was wondering where you fighting harness is. Dang fish is gonna take that pole right out of your hand. :mrgreen:

You'll need an empty 2 liter soda bottle.....cut the top off about 6 inches down,put the end you pour from in the bottom part.Place some food in the bottom.Little guy swims in,but can't get out.Instant fish trap.Works great!

Attachments

• bottle trick01.bmp
    126.4 KB · Views: 150
i was going to get the harness but my wife said that is enough..yeah meshman i live in the cape also...some tournaments if i can afford..economy stinks...

Back