cathching fish

Heres another one of my favorite methods of problem fish and mantis shrimp removal.
bowhunter.jpg

sweet, so you know george and the guy's.we should hook up and you can give me a hand moveing from the 55 to the 90..(jk) nice tank by the way.. hey yote,watcha shoot?? hoyt, matthew's or bowtech.. martin man myself

Last edited:
sweet, so you know george and the guy's.we should hook up and you can give me a hand moveing from the 55 to the 90..(jk) nice tank by the way.. hey yote,watcha shoot?? hoyt, matthew's or bowtech.. martin man myself

The bow in that pic is my old Matthews.But I've since switched to a High Country Iron Mace that I love.

Before you do that, try to see where he sleeps. Then use a red light at night and see if you can scoop him out of your tank while he is dreaming about pretty girl fish.

had to do that one time to get a nasty little tomato clown out (1st clown) GRRR!! that blow's..keep us posted..GL..:grumble:

That sucks.Usually that trick works.I have heard of it taking a week or so sometimes.Did you put food in the entrance part too,or just the bottom.Maybe put some in both parts to try and lead him in ???

yeah i put food in and out..but no luck...:frustrat: i though about taking a peice of plexiglass and cut him off. so he only has half or maybe a 1/3 of the tank then i will catch him

Back