Caulerpa prolifera

chargedtuna

Reefing newb
I ordered some Caulerpa prolifera from:
floridapets
over the summer. I'm really into macroalgae and now I have a lot. I'd be willing to share some w/ some people if you'd like some. I just ask you pay for shipping. I received maybe 2-3 leaflets so I'd do the same. It's really pretty. I've currently got a 35g hex w/ 2 Reidi seahorses, a 55g w/ one Erecutus seahorse, and a 20g w/ 3 Erectus seahorses. It looks really nice w/ them. The stuff grows at a reasonable rate, doesn't go sexual like that grape caulerpa everyone hates. I do have some of that too if anyone would like a piece. But the Caulera prolifera is really nice and pretty. I've gotten alot of macro from Floridapets. They're pretty nice.

But anyway, let me know if anyone would like some...:)
Julie

I just thinned out most of it. I could probably get you 4-5 leaves of it. that's what I got when I ordered it. I'll charge $10 for shipping and whatever is left over I'll send back to you. I've got some chaeto I'll throw in there for you if you'd like too. I use paypal. pm and I'll give you my paypal address. or you can pay w/ cash, whatever you'd like.

Im at work I dont have pm my email addy is [email protected] Ill take what ever you wish to give out and make you a little better deal I havent used paypal in a while send me the amount of fees as well and Ill be sure you get 20 after fees and whats left after shipping you can keep.

Back