Cesilies 75g Build

sweet, then thats what i'll be going with when I get ready to upgrade in a few weeks :)

well, so far I have all the rocks moved over and the fish are chillin' in tubs right now except kaluha becuase he wouldn't come out of his rock for ANYTHING :( my new heater doesn't work.... its crap. SO I have 2 heaters on it now to try and get it back up to 76 so I can start adding the fish in... i feel bad leaving them in the tubs :C

and i have about an hour to do that and get ready for my sisters graduation AND i still gotta move sand over from the old tank D: ugh! crazy crazy

hahaha thanks, I actually have bruce ones I like better but because we tore my room apart to move my tank out i don't know where they went xD

I agree with everyone else on the slippers! They are pretty cool!

I am glad things are transfering over well! Can't wait to see more pics!

I've always wanted the T5 setup :) I just know with mom loving the corals and wanting the tank to look alive and not dead (they are already commenting on its graveyard look bc of all the base rock lol) that the bigger the lights the beter it'll be.... i'd like antic and moonlights on it as well :) basically I wanna come back home and see how much the tank has progressed and grown.

I'll be posting pictures later today when i finally have all the sand moved over :) This is going way smoother than I had thought... my only worry is my urchin is losing a lot of spines right now... hes eating and moving but hes left a small trail of them and I know thats a sign of a stressed/dying urchin... any tips on what I should do for him?

I know I'm late on this one.But congratulations on the new tank.:D

My daughter noticed those slippers to.so now I gotta get her some Nemo slippers.

LOL. I got those slippers for the "Nemo Night" at the AQ.... we had just redone all of our splash zone (basically all reef fish including the "nemo tank") and I was hosting the nemo tank as "darla" lol. needless to say I had to get me some crazy slippers to go with my crazy hair!

Looks awesome so far! The stand is really nice, good idea reinforcing it, better safe then sorry. Can’t wait to see more pics!

alright, so the week has been crazy crazy! all the fish got put into the tank the day of my sisters graduation and i came home to find everyone doing great!

here are some pics! :D

also, my urchin seemed to be doing great the first 3 days... now hes lost half of his spines :( i acclimated him for over 4 hours just because i wanted to make sure he'd be okay.... i keep putting him on the algae sheets and the rocks with it but I'm not sure what to do for him :( i feel bad for poor Spike

Attachments

• Picture 1.jpg
    Picture 1.jpg
    32.2 KB · Views: 270
  • Picture 2.jpg
    Picture 2.jpg
    30.9 KB · Views: 285
  • Picture 3.jpg
    Picture 3.jpg
    28.6 KB · Views: 260
  • Picture 5.jpg
    Picture 5.jpg
    39.1 KB · Views: 284
  • Picture 6.jpg
    Picture 6.jpg
    27.1 KB · Views: 255
Nemo slippers,nemo fish,nemo veggie clip.I'm officially nemo out for the rest of this year!

Everything looks awesome except sorry about your urchin.I don't know anything about them.

Back