changes to tank pics

ReefKeeper

TalkingReef Live co-host
more for my enjoyment ... but enjoy guys ... this is over the last 4 months

100_3110.jpg

FTS-3.jpg

the cap has actually been fragged since then. an 8"x6" plate is now missing.

thanks for all the feedback guys !! kinda makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside. lol

thanks guys ...

here are some of the new ORA frags i picked up yesterday. i drove 4 hours round trip for these frags !!

ORAbirdsnest.jpg

ORApurplemilli.jpg

and here is the SWEET frag ... this pic is not very good, but it is a quad colored acro. brown, green, blue, and purple !!

unknownORAacro.jpg

Bobby I could have drove two of the hours for you. man that last one is SWEET!

I think i need you to come over and see if you can help me resolve my Water issue
I dont know if these are micro bubbles or what but i have a Crap load of particles in the water coloum that I cant seam to figure out, I think it is steming from the Return pump.

stick your ear up to all of the joints in the plumbing. if you hear a slight hissing sound ... you have some air getting in.

PM me your address and i will head over in a few minutes. i have to be home by 7:30 for the TRL show tonight.

I plan on Doing a water change, I will drain the over flows, and re plumb them I did find salt creep on one of the Pipes, let me try that if it dont work I will get in touch with you later, Thanks, for the tip

Back