Chat in IE 9 64bit Beta

bjohanson1234

As the title states, I am running IE9 beta on one of my computers(Windows 7 64bit Home Edition). Chat only loads half way.

It doesnt show the online users or anything else in the panel on the right, it wont show the smileys under the text box that you type in, it also takes forever to type something in the box. When you hit enter to submit, it doesnt show up in the chat box above that.

I figure it is due to it being a beta version and there are probably issues that make it not work properly. Just wanted to let you know.

Brian

I had IE9 Beta and it froze my computer and I could not load pictures to my forums, all kinds of issues I uninstalled it and went back to IE 8 , I will wait till beta has the bugs worked out of it.

I know it has bugs, but I love trying out the new betas and giving feedback to help improve the program. I beta tested win 7 and the newest office product. I also noticed some of the thing I suggested impemented in win 7(I am guessing alot of people had the same suggestion). was just letting LR know that the code didnt work propperly. There might be a new update that supports IE 9 and its just a metter of installing it.

I normally use Fire fox on this computer with IE9.

Back