Chat

Chat will be hosted this evening. drop by if you have any questions, thoughts, or just only want to say hello. 7 -9 PST

Sorry I missed all of you this evening. I was a little late due to connection difficulties but not one showed so . will try next week. if you were there at 7 pst sharp sorry I missed you. See all next saturday.

ok everyone, been ontime and a bit early. I will continue for a few more saturdays and if the interest does not pick up I will revert the chat back to unhosted. Currently we are on daylight savings time so verify the difference in time between pacific time and your area. I believe this is part of the problem. so if you would like to have access to me directly for one hour a week, see ya at 7 pm pacific time. if not, well sorry to have missed the chance to chat with ya. chat is a great forum to discuss in real time issues, questions, etc. you dont need any particular person to use chat, just two or more persons and you can carry on in real time. see ya there.

Last edited:
was finally able to chat with someone a couple weeks ago! have not seen anyone on since. Its too bad. Its a real fast and fun way to get opinions! Too bad more people arent interested!

There used to be a chatroom link on the left hand side of the page with a list of people that were in chat. I notice that's not there anymore. Maybe more people will chat if this is brought back so they can see who's in the chatroom at any given time?

Hosted chat has been closed due to a lack of participation for this date. I will try one more time next week. so if you would like to ask questions or share see you there at 7pm pacific time. we are still on day light savings time. so adjust your time accordingly.

Last edited:
I do tend to agree that weekday would probably get more of a response, from what Ive noticed the weekend traffic slows way down here

Due to a lack of interest hosted chat on sat. evenings by me will be discontinued until further notice. should an interest develope in the future I will be available to host for a limited time. so for now happy fishin/reefin.

I have visited chat on sundays for a while with no meaningful activity. I have been absent also for a while with no adverse feed back, so, rather than Me sitting infront of a computer every sunday, I will check my pm's and if you would like to chat with me or have me moderate a chat session please pm me at least a day prior to the event and I will make every effort to be there. After Sept. 12, I will no longer have a scheduling problem. Pm me and let me know how I can assist you for the chat room. Remember the chat room is a great place to discuss issues in real time. that's bout it for now. Karma to all.

Back