Chat

jhnrb

Reef enthusiast
OK EVERYONE, CHRIS HAS PROVIDED A NEW CHAT PROGRAM WHICH IS VERY NICE. I WILL TRY TO CHECK IN ON THE CHAT BOARD AT 6PM (PACIFIC TIME) EACH EVENING I CAN MAKE IT, OTHERWISE, MON, WENDS, FRI. COME JOIN US AND BRING YOUR QUESTIONS, INQUIRIES, OPINIONS, AND GOSSIP (industry related please). SHARE WITH US YOUR SUCCESSES AND ALSO YOUR FAILURES AND WHAT IS TO BE LEARNED BY MISTAKES WE ALL MAKE. HOPE TO SEE YOU THERE. NOW THAT WE HAVE A GREAT CHAT BOARD LETS MAKE USE OF IT. SEE YA THERE. EVERYONE IS WELCOME.

USE THIS THREAD FOR CHAT RELATED POSTS. THANKS TO ALL THAT HELP SUPPORT THE SITE, WE HAVE HAD SOME VERY INTERESTING CHATS, POSTS, AND ARTICLES. JOIN IN ON THE FUN. THATS IT FOR NOW. CHAT WITH YA SOON.

Last edited:
CHAT SUBJECT for 11-14-05

I will field questions on new tank setups and related items between 9pm and 10pm Monday evening. I will stick around for as long as there is activity. see ya there. if you have any questions, comments, or observations come join us. if you would like to advise come join us all are welcome. remember 9 pm eastern time, 6pm pacific time.

chat 11-18-05

Hello all. I will be available to answer your questions friday from 6pm to 7pm or as long as it takes. (pacific time) 9 - 10 pm eastern time. see ya there.

Chat 11-25-05

I Will Be Available Friday Nov, 25, To Answer Questions On Protien Skimmers And Field Any Other General Questions. Come Join Us At 6pm Pacific Time Or 9pm Eastern Time. Others May Also Be Available To Weigh In On Your Questions, Or Just Drop By And Say Hello. See Ya There.

Drop by and say hello

I would like to thank those that have taken advantage of the live chat. There have been some very interesting sessions. some beginners can get questions answered in real time. Merrychristmas and happy new year to all. drop by and join us mon, wens, fri. 6pm pacific time and I will be there as often as I can to field questions or just share. I'm usually late so if Im not there at 6pm straight up give a few more minutes or check back at 6:30. see ya there. LASTELY A BIG WELCOME TO ALL THE NEW MEMBERS. AS ALWAYS IT IS OUR AIM THAT YOU ENJOY YOUR VISITS TO THE FORUM AND ON THE WAY HAVE FUN AND MAYBE LEARN SOMETHING. I DO EACH TIME I VISIT HERE. (Share your opinions and post some pictures of your system too at the various threads in the main forum.)

Last edited:
Dec. 26, 2005

I will be in live chat from 6pm to 6:30 pm for anyone having questions or just for a chat. I will stay as long as it takes, however, if you are not there by 6:30 pacific time, I'll see ya wensday night.

Live Chat

well we had a very good chat session on the 4th. if you have a subject or something specific you want to get input on, or, some information you want to share, or, just come and hang out, live chat is a virtual environment that lets you interact in real time on subjects you are interested in. see ya there mon, wen, fri. starting at 6pm pacific time. if you have something specific for me just drop me a private message with time to meet in chat, or send me an e-mail. see ya there.

Yes Chris I must say the chat feature is awesome. I may have learned almost as much there as reading Johns articles. Only thing lol John needs cable internet.

Glad your enjoying the site. John has been with me since day one and he is an unbelievable source of information. Thanks John!

I have been a little lax lately on the chat line. I see several posts wanting chat, so, I will be available mon, wens, and fri, at apprx between 6 and 6:30 pm pacific time for as long as there are questions for me. Hope all are enjoying the site. You can go to chat anytime you like, so howsabout getting some chat groups going on your own. just set your times and use the chat. if no one wants to talk to ya, I will on the times mentioned above. So tomorrow is monday, lets see who makes it. me for sure.

Hi everyone. sorry I have not been around much lately. Ive just completed some tooth surgery and am recovering through next week. I appreciate your patients. I will return to chat on a regular basis after june 9. In the meantime I will try to pop in from time to time at our regular times. during this time you may still email me or pm me. welcome to all the new members and I hope everything is well with all. talk to ya soon. happy fishin.

WELL I am getting back to normal. Although you can use chat any time you desire to and I encourage you to do so so you can resolve immediate questions, I will be available on the chat between 6:30 and 7pm pacific standard time as I can make it, usually Mon, wend, fri. and other days from time to time. if you want to catch me on a specific evening drop me a PM or e-mail. happy fishin to all.

John, glad to hee your feeling better, I had to go to the oral surgen last week myself. It really sucks.

Brandon, I will upgrade to the newest version of flash chat next week. Glad to here the new server is working like a champ.

Just A Note To Let All Know I Have Been Unable To Log Into Chat. Chris Is Aware Of My Problem. Sorry For The Glitch. You Can Still E-mail Me Or Pm Me. Hopefully I Will Be Back On In A Weeks Or So. Every Time I Try To Access Chat I Get A Log In Box. Every Time I Fill It In And Click I Get The Log In Box Again As If Nothing Was Entered. ????. So Will Talk To Ya All Soon I Hope. In The Meantime Happy Fishin.

Maybe this will help you see the issue I keep having... it said revhtree was in chat... I go into chat it shows revhtree, but the reefbot is in chat and david is obviously not anymore......

I got this at 7:45 tonight.

chaterror.JPG

I have upgraded to the latest version, there is nothing else I can do. Sorry for the annoyances. Its still much better than the old chat.

Back