Chat

hello all, just a note to let you know I have been visiting chat, and will sign in as close to 6pm pacific/9pm eastern time as possible m/t/w evenings. I will only hang around for a half hour or so if no one joins in and will stay as long as needed otherwise. hope all had a safe and fun 4th. see ya in chat soon.

Sorry I missed everyone tonight. check in around 6.45 no one there. anyways will try again tomorrow and wensd, at 6 I hope. thats pacific time ya know. see ya then.

Other activities will take me away from the board for the rest of this week 8-14-06. I will be back next week or sooner if possible. until then if you have something you would like to specifically ask me feel free to send me an e-mail or pm me. talk to ya next week.

Ok The Results Are In For The Days Of Moderated/hosted Chat. Mon. Tue. Sat. Now We Need To Determine The Times. So Dont Forget To Vote In The Final Poll Which Will Set Up The Chat Moderated Times. Happy Fishn

Time is running out on the current poll. only 4 have voted on the time preferred for moderated/hosted chat. Please vote ASAP as the poll will be closing soon. Once the poll closes we will assign the times in order to have a consistent schedule for moderated chat. Of course you can use chat anytime, and it is a neat way to converse in real time on a subject. SO, LETS GET OUT AND VOTE. talk to all soon.

On moderated chat nights I will only be available for 15 to 30 minutes if no one is active that evening. shortly I will be posting subjects for discussion on chat. keep a watch out and see ya there. remember chat is a great place to discuss items in real time. welcome to all the new members. even if you do not have anything to say come on in chat and say hi. happy fishin to all.

OkOK everyone, someone needs to visit the current poll and break the tie. I will close the poll next week. see you in chat.

The poll on moderated chat times will close after this weekend so lets get in there and vote. If the interest is not much higher than it is now I may only moderate one week day and one weekend day. SO, LETS VOTE YOUR PREFERRED TIMES. SEE EVERYONE SAT. AT 4:30 IF YOU ARE AROUND. HAPPY FISHIN

This comming week 10-30 the subject for moderated chat will be substraits. If no questions on substraits then open to any subject. see ya there 9pm EST.

Since the holidays are upon us and due to the lack of activity on the chat board, I will be hosting only tues, and sat. I may also cut it back to one day if activity does not pick up, at least until after the holidays.

My apologies to all for being absent lately at chat. been a bit under the weather. I will return to normal scheduling next week. When I return I will only sign in to chat for the 1st half hour and if no activity I will sign out. so If you need to chat with me see you then otherwise you can pm me for a one on one chat. thanks to all for your participation and contributions.

Due to a lack of activity moderated chat on tue. nights is being discontinued until further notice. Another assessment will be done in couple weeks for Sat. and Mon. Chat is your chance to ask JR, just drop by and say hi, or, to dicuss a problem you are having in real time, and of course to share your successes in real time. See you there.

Back