chattanooga frag swap

Way better than your FLYER. I think your just jealous cause you didn't come up with it first. When are you going to sumbit your first draft?

You guys can do away with the rest of the flyer, just tell me the header's OK. My damsel will break out with Ick if he doesn't think he's getting published.

Has a location been settled upon yet? If not I was going to check into Cleveland State Community College. It is located right off the interstate for those of you that may not know. Anyway...just let me know your thoughts.

frag swap will be august 11th at chattanooga state, same set up as last year, we just finally got them to confirm tuesday so we are finallizing the flyer now and will make an official anouncement with a flyer in the next couple days.

Since the place and time are finalized can I post about it on the Atlanta reef club forums? I know a few people from the ARC went last year and maybe it can help promote it.

I talked to a guy that might want to sponser the club or the frag swap I'm not sure "its a fishy business" great prices on inverts.

hey frewl, what we normally do is start a formal thread on all the clubs forrums with our flyer and a description of whats going on, then we want everyone to be constantly going to those threads and keeping them active. thats what we need everyone to do once we post the flyer, which will hopefully be tomorow, thanks for being so eager though we will definatly need the help

oh you know i got the good stuff.... no pics because people start begging from all over the world learned that lesson the hard way last time.

Back