Cheap Live Rock For Sale!ultra-premium Fiji 3.99lb,pukani 4.99lb,kaelini 4.99lb

reefbay.net

Reefing newb
super liverock sale
im breaking down my 1800 gallon

:^: :^: :bounce:

ultra premium figi live rock 3.99lb pus free shipping!!!!

kaelini premium (fiji) live rock 4.99lb

pukani premium (fiji) live rock 4.99 lb

email me at [email protected]

live rock

isnt this the classifieds?? :bounce: im selling it here cheaper, :bounce: i just need to get rid of it, :bounce: , no spam... :bounce:

live rock

how about i give you the rock 4 free, and ill give you .50 for each pound you take !!!!!!!
cant do that, he price is already super low!!!!
lol :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :^:

reefbay.net said:
isnt this the classifieds?? :bounce: im selling it here cheaper, :bounce: i just need to get rid of it, :bounce: , no spam... :bounce:

Yes this is the classified section, but it is intended for normal users of the forums, not for someone to make their first and only posts. It is also not intended for commercial use i.e. linking to your website etc.

If you would like to continue to post links to your website etc I suggest you contact 'Chris' and see about becoming a sponsor.

BTW why would I pay you 3.99 a lb for figi rock when you can get a 45 pound box from LA for 1.99 a lb.

hello

somebody asked to see a picture,and i did nothave one handy thats why i posted...i am actually breaking down my personal system, not for my business, thats the rock im selling on here. this stuff is loaded with coraline
yes you can buy cheap liverock for 1.99 lb strait off the airplane uncured with alot of dieoff from the trip...., but its not the ultra premium... heck, you can buy base rock for 49 cents a pound.
you pay for what u get.......
:^: :^: :^: :bounce: :bounce:
:twocents:
also, i want to become a sponser here anyways.......
send me the info that would be great!!!
thanxx.,
joey

Back