Cheap Sump Almost Done !!!!!

You could try making a clamp brace to run across the buckets, as inevitably they will bow some (maybe not enough to notice but definitely enough to stress the bond between baffle and tub). Remember without the brace the entire weight of the water expanding against the walls of the container go straight to the spots that connect the two sides. You could also try double gluing and run the silicone (or whatever you are using) down both sides of the baffle (as opposed to line and insert) to create more contact area between the container and the baffle.

Just my 2c

No Need any more have already decided to go with 2 Eshoops 100 sumps, even do they are a bit tall im going to just cut a gap in one so that i can remove the skimmer for cleaning.

Yup so im getting a pretty good deal for 2 of the eshopps rs 100 sumps so hopefully i get them tomorow and i can move this project along

Yey its done but no longer cheap lol. Got the 2 rs100 eshopps sumps and pretty much uaed them the same drilled and toghether. Ill post pics later.

Back