Cheapest places to order coral?

Gdbyrd

life's a beach
I'm even willing to take a gamble here and there. Just tired of paying 40$ for a rock with 1-2 mushrooms on it. Looking at mostly soft corals and the occasional LPS.

Anyone have any favorites?

I like aquacon.com or hit up craigslist search nearby cities just type in coral frag or saltwater fish, might be surprised what you might find, I'm between St Louis ad Chicago with one Lfs between the two, don't like the high priced same old bullshit so I found a guy fragging off corals and he had about 30 diff frags for the fraction of Lfs, had to drive 45 min but didn't mind the drive once I seen what he had, maybe you could luck out as well. Best of luck.

Ya I've never have boughten anything from aquacon, lol from what you say I might Not want to, idk kind of spectacle about online shopping especially marine life

Aqua "Con" has very bad reputation. Just beware.

Mr Coral has a $10 section. Should check it out every so often.
$10 Section

That 10$ section is awesome. I'm definitely going to be ordering some stuff from there. I like buying stuff small and letting it grow in. That rocks. Thanks.

I ordered from Spike's corals a few months ago and could not have been happier. I got some fun extras and when I thanked him he said he always does that which is pretty cool, his stuff is priced really well and arrived healthy and have been really thriving in my tank. I would def order from him again.
It's spikescorals.com It's worth checking out....

Back