Check these out! Need 3 to split it with me.

RevReefer

Living Reefs Supporter
I just purchased this rock.

81106130 Zoanthus Colony

81106130 Zoanthus Colony

I am looking for 3 other people to split this with me. It would be a little less than $20 each. They are $45 for the colony + Shipping.

First 3 to post!

BTW I have not seen any like this. These are very similar to the cat's eyes by whodah on zoaid.com, but these are even better because of the skirt.

Oh actual cost right now is $65 total. The shipping may change if I am not in the one day fed ex range, so for now it's $16.25 each. I will take care of the Paypal fees.

It should be in Wed or Thurs. We can frag Fri or Sat. Let me know.

I am VERY unimpressed!!! They do NOT look as good as the pic. I will post a pic and if you want I will refund your money. If everyone wants a refund I am going to sell the whole rock for exactly what was paid. They may look better tom......sigh......

I'll post tomorrow.

you think that guy read your photoshop seminar!!:frustrat:
Sucks when it doesnt look like what its suppose to look like doesnt it!!:mrgreen:
just rubbing alittle salt in the wound. your not gonna put me in time out are ya!:bowdown: :bowdown:
Sorry you got a bad batch guys, but a lesson learned is worth two in the hand, or something like that!!:grumble:

Hey dave did you get my pm?? Were you able to get a pic of those zoas today? I would like to see them before deciding whether or not to keep or have you sell them. What do you want to do with them?

I've not even got any money tied up in this, but it is very dissappointing to wake up to no pictures. What happened?

I'm sure Dave was working diligently at the computer :compute: getting the pics ready when he fell asleep. :goodnight And there he stayed until the wee hours of the morning when he woke up with the impression of his keyboard down the side of his face. I'm sure the pics will be up any minute!!:mrgreen:

You know...I was on David's side, but now I'm not so sure. I feel sorry for you two. All this money invested in something and the only person that can post a picture won't? For shame! DAVID! WAKE UP MAN! Wipe the drool from your face, and post a pic. Maybe he has been on woot.com like i have been. They're having a woot-off!!

Back