Check these out! Need 3 to split it with me.

Sorry Guys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am extra sorry to Anthony. I hate to disappoint you... :)

Anyway I got pics but forgot to post them lst night. I should be home early today so I'll get it on then.

Hey Anthony when do you need the PB gone?

1940sc_Postcard-Silly_Goose.jpg

its not like dave to say hes gonna do something and not do it. I bet he got yalls money and never even ordered the zoos!!! thats why they dont look good and theres no pics!! WOW did I say that out loud! Sorry dave you know I didnt mean it.

I think the purple looks better in the pic ou just posted than the brownish purple that was in the orig pic. I think they look pretty good. I never lost faith in you dave. Just make sure I get a good frag!!:mrgreen:
Thanks for posting the pic.

hey dave arnt those the ones you bought at the frag swap for $10 for the whole rock? they look exactly like them!:mrgreen:

I called you too Dave, hope everything is alright. Could we meet tomorrow after church and get those zoas? When are you going out of town? I could meet with you about 1pm, just let me know if that would work for you or not.

Sorry everyone for being unavailable. I have been so busy preparing a sermon, I basically locked everything out. Sorry.

Listen while I am gone, I will call you about a key Brandon, and you can come over and take the zoa rock and frag it if you want to, or you can wait till I get back. I am very sorry all please forgive me. I have been uber busy.

heck no i'm not coming and fragging it myself... that would mean i would have to find something else to give you a hard time about.

:)

Yeh that sounds good to me Brandon, I will meet you there. Afterall I want to make sure I get a fair frag. And I think a polyp or 2 of dave's acans are falling off. So I'll take those too.:mrgreen: Thanks Dave you sure know how to make things all better.

Back