Check these out! Need 3 to split it with me.

If you want dave call ME about the key and I'ff frag the zoa's. That way there won't be any unwated fragging of your armagedon zoa's!! I think I can fight Brandon off :fechten2: but in the battle you acan's and possibly one of the monti's might be hurt. Don't worry thought I'll nurse the damaged pieces back to health in MY tank! Just wanted to let you know I'm looking out for you bro!!

I just bought a tile saw for fragging, if you need it brandon, I found one that was made with a plastic surface and plastic tub. So no rusting!! Its still in the box so let me know! I figure ill have to assemble it for you.(You cpuldnt figure it out!!

your first on the frag list...

I'll be fragging it very quick just to get someone a backup head just incase, so stop the crying and figure out what your going to give me.

last time I checked that was a fire shrimp you walked away with from my tank last week!! and our deal on the blasto was for a small piece (one head):mrgreen: I was gonna give you one with 2 heads!!:mrgreen:

but really I do have you a nice one with 6-10 heads.for helping me out with aprils schooling! ( and guys thats not sexual)

Look just to help your poor memory out.

The fireshrimp was to replace the harliquin that you sold me that you never had.

The blasto was for the frogspawn.

So what is for the dendro?

hey brandon heres a new trick I learned. pull down your thumb and pointer finger, then pull down your pinky and ring finger. isnt that cool!!

To start off this is for you.
flipa.gif
fuckyou.gif
2up.gif

gun2.gif
hang.gif
brutal_32.gif
minesbigger.gif
behead.gif
brutal_12.gif
brutal_01.gif
brutal_34.gif

After all that I will then
piss2.gif
on your grave.

P.S. what was that about April earlier?
smiley_abwn.gif

do you know how nice its been and how much weve been able to get acomplished, since you and brandon have been gone? I was starting to enjoy it! I guess its good to have you back though.
Since you dont answer your phone heres some updates.
I got high speed access now!!! yipey!!!
I ordered a blasto on ebay!! Yipey!!!
I removed my euro reef, and installed my ETSS 800, its awesome!!!
Ive been keeping my alk up and my tank has gone crazy!!!
I got first dibs on brandons first dendro frag!!
just a few things youve missed!
sucks to disapear doesnt it, but as you can see life goes on!!
Good to have you back man, lub ya

Thanks for the welcome...I think....

Anyway I will respond to your list in order:

Welcome to 2006!

Frag Dibs

That was a smart idea. Where are you housing it?

I bet your colors are coming back well.

HAHAHAHA! Put a penny in a cup each day until you have saved enough to buy your own. Brandon Frag????

welcome back man!!
Ya funny thing with brandon, ive been trying to find a good deal on a dendro since fred was suppose to get us all some 6-8 months ago, then brandon finds some at cap bay for $50 and doesnt get me one knowing good and well Id pay him back for one. but he buys himself one and then calls to rub it in. but now hes promising me a frag which there is a head starting to grow out.

No kidding, welcome to 2006...for that matter welcome to 2000!!!

No David you don't have dibs on a frag...you've been gone!! I got dibs on the blasto frag.
Oh by the way welcome back

Back