check THIS out !!

ReefKeeper

TalkingReef Live co-host
first i have to give credit to Fraggle Reef, Premium Corals and More !! i HIGHLY recommend using this online store for your coral and frag needs !! he even threw in a free frag of an (as of now) unknown acro, BUT to top it all off ... his customer service is OUTSTANDING !!

here is my new Acropora Hyacinthus colony ... it had this polyp extesion after 15 minutes in the tank !!

AHyacinthus3.jpg

AHyacinthus2.jpg

AHyacinthus.jpg

actinicHyacinthus.jpg

im sad, i want acro, but my only tank i could have them in is going to house an octopus soon :( then i would have to transfer it to a tank with an angelfish and it would for sure be toast after that. :sigh:

im sad, i want acro, but my only tank i could have them in is going to house an octopus soon :( then i would have to transfer it to a tank with an angelfish and it would for sure be toast after that. :sigh:

:bounce: sounds to me like it is time to get rid of the angel and go for a SPS tank !! :bounce:

Thats a great looking acro.I'll be checking them out.Might just have to buy myself a Christmas present.

thanks yote !! i will be doing almost all of my online buying from them now. i just can not tell you guys how pleasant the experience with them was.

Don't you DARE touch that Koran!!! They are just fine to keep with SPS corals. You can add all you want and they will ignore them, just keep him fat and happy

-Doc

Back