Check this out!!!

Yeah of course they can charge whatever they want. That explains the supply side. But can anyone on here explain the demand side? Why is there even a demand for such ugly brown fish? I don't get it. Besides the "novelty" factor of having a rare fish. But if that's the only reason why you're paying 6 grand for ugly brown fish, you have too much money on your hands, and I'd be happy to help you out with that problem by taking some of it off of your hands.

Yeah of course they can charge whatever they want. That explains the supply side. But can anyone on here explain the demand side? Why is there even a demand for such ugly brown fish? I don't get it. Besides the "novelty" factor of having a rare fish. But if that's the only reason why you're paying 6 grand for ugly brown fish, you have too much money on your hands, and I'd be happy to help you out with that problem by taking some of it off of your hands.
you answered your own question biff, rarity makes fish prettier to some people, and james, as far as a i know the person who bred those fish is the only person successful in doing so

But if that's the only reason why you're paying 6 grand for ugly brown fish
please explain how this clownfish is ugly and brown
8114Amphiprion-mccullochi_RCKJK.jpg

The colors in the picture you just posted look bluer in general, the rocks and corals. The one I linked to looks more true to life. They've obviously been altered to some degree, but I think the bluer one moreso.

Yes inow but like biff said the other picture looked brown this one looks black or dark blue so it looks better

Back