Chemi-pure Elite

Rufio808

Reefing newb
Hey forum!

I was wondering about everyone's opinions on Chemi-pure Elite. I've been reading up on it and it says it is also a phosphate remover. I've been debating on whether to get an AC 50 and convert it to a fuge for my chaeto or just buy the chemi-pure elite. I have a small ball of chaeto in my HOB filter as of now, but there's really no space for it to grow. I'm open to opinions!

Thanks in advance.

I use it in my biocube. All I think it does is keep the water clear. Slowly losing my battle against hair algae though. I would say try both out. Wouldnt hurt

I used the AC 70 and made the mini fuge for my cheato and put a bag of chemi pure in the bottom under the cheato. It all fits just fine.

I did have to rinse the chemipure really well first its very ashy

I use it in my biocube. All I think it does is keep the water clear. Slowly losing my battle against hair algae though. I would say try both out. Wouldnt hurt

chem pure is just a bandaid to the problem. if you have high phosphates than it is going to absorb all it can and no more. you need to find the root of the problem. what is causeing the high phosphates and or nitrate.

chem pure is just a bandaid to the problem. if you have high phosphates than it is going to absorb all it can and no more. you need to find the root of the problem. what is causeing the high phosphates and or nitrate.

GFO from bulkreefsupply.com forks great also and its a lot cheaper

Back