chemiclean

That was kinda impressive.I will definitely keep the product in mine when the problem comes and I know it will.

One down(red slime) and one to go(hair algae).Aye, Red.Have I mentioned what a gorgeous tang you have.What kind was it again?

thank you reeffreak. the non scientific word is the big nose unicornfish for all of you that like the easy one to remember. and yes biff was right.

hawks its made of pure stricnine and anthrax so you wanna be careful. (truth is I don't know in just the one that dumped the shit in ) :)

Last edited:
if you run carbon, it allows you to keep your tank cleaner. i run it 24/7 and it seems to keep the bioload down and nutrietns down as well.

-Doc

redline,

you should put it in all of your tanks. Some people don't like to run it all the time, but I do and the clarity of the water is unmatched.

-Doc

will do. ill get some more when my broke ass has some money. I use some that i get at my LFS by HBH called aqua pure active carbon

i find it hard to believe that there could really be that much of a difference in carbon. i mean how could one be that much better than the other brand. of course i could always be wrong

Thats what I was thinking is that Carbon is Carbon. I mean it is all basicly the same thing, but then again who knows what they put in it as trade secrets or what not.

Back