Cherry Corals

So I went to frag swap and picked up this kick ass favia from Cherry Corals it didn't make it in my tank 24hours. Not sure what happened to it, I got 6 other corals all did fine my levels never changed. The only reason I contacted Cherry Corals to see if they had another one I was willing to pay for, well there was a group buy in my area that I didn't take part in and they sent me a new favia.... I am picking it up tomorrow I am pretty stoked. They #1 didn't have to do anything I told them I would pay for it. I like to see people go above and beyond than what they have to, and they have made me a loyal customer. :bounce::bounce:

Last edited:
Resurrecting this thread to say I had a great experience with these guys. I ordered a Ricordea, Blastos, and an Acan. I had wanted a specific color vivid blue ricordea but they were out of stock, and I had emailed back and forth with the guy to check stock.

Anyway, I ordered on Friday and requested shipping on Monday. They were shipped and arrived at 10 am Tuesday morning. They were well packed, and as I opened the package I was surprised to count 4 corals. Apparently the specific color ricordea I had wanted arrived over the weekend and they threw it in for free!

All in all a great experience, and I'll be ordering from them again.

You can see the corals here: https://www.livingreefs.com/30-gallon-aquarium-t27541p3.html

Attachments

• IMG_0475.jpg
    IMG_0475.jpg
    15.4 KB · Views: 341
  • IMG_0476.jpg
    IMG_0476.jpg
    16.8 KB · Views: 322
  • IMG_0477.jpg
    IMG_0477.jpg
    20.7 KB · Views: 333
  • IMG_0478.jpg
    IMG_0478.jpg