Chris' 125 Gallon Tank!

WOW! - You've made soo much progress since I last checked this thread (been v.busy aswell!) - Its looking great Chris, and should inspire others to start the hobby if they are wondering about it!

Can't wait until I get a bigger house ... the girlfriend says I can have a room dedicated to the hobby ;)

Thanks, I finally have a room just for my tanks, with 18 inch concrete floors. It was alot of work, I hope to not have to do that again any time soon. I will post some more pictures after I get the equipment permanetly mounted and the light hung.

The tanks are looking great. I got to see them firsthand last night at our club meeting. Your fish collection is very nice too.

I wish I had concrete floors and didn't have to worry about ruining hardwood floors.

Lights, snails and more

I finally go my light hung, its to short. I think I will trade it in for the 72 inch version in the next few months, I will post it in the classifieds when I am ready to upgrade.

I added 16 snails and 8 hermit crabs in addition to what was in there and in the last 2 days the tank has really cleaned up.

Those of you who were at the meeting saw my qurantine tank and I wanted you to know some of the green polyp corals are starting to come back out, no luck on my oranges yet. The brain is still highly infected, I may have to trash the brain if I can't get it back in shape.

Well thats all for now, I will post some pics tommorrow.

Sweet setups, it looks like ya got a "Euro Reef" ~ I'm jealous! Did you drill out the bottom of your tank for the overflows? I really couldn’t tell from the pics.

Back