Christmas Banquet

bkv1997

Reef enthusiast
We're reserved at Wally's restaurant in East Ridge for Sunday, December 18th at 3:00.

Cost of the buffet is $8.60 plus tax for adults (over age 11) and $6.00 for kids (4-10) under 4 is free. These prices include a drink and tip of $1.00 per person to the waitress. You may tip more as you wish. Each person attending pays me for their family and I take care of the check.

I'll be bringing my 3 teens and hubby, so that's 5 adults.

Please give me an idea of how many are coming, so I can let Wally's know. Everyone is welcome, and I hope to see some of you that haven't been able to make the Saturday meetings. You do not have to be a paid member to attend this event.

Frag swapping is allowed, but lets keep them in boxes in a corner of the room until the event is over. I'm not sure what the Health Dept. would think about live animals in a restaurant.

I will be in Mexico December 9-17th, so if you have any questions in my absence, please contact Brandon.

*****PLEASE********
If you change your mind on the number of attendies **EDIT** your original post to help keep things nice and easy for the person trying to get a head count.

1 Adults for me.

Last edited:
Where exactly in East Ridge is Wally's located? Directions from the interstate would be great. Thanks.....

Take exit 1 heading west back on ringgold road off of 75 south.

Wallies will be the first building on your right.

Guys/gals, I really hate to do this, but I'm not going to be able to make it down for the Christmas banquet. The ETRC club meeting is on the 17th, and I think it's just going to be too busy to spend the entire weekend driving around. I really am disappointed.

I'll send something along for you guys to raffle off though...perhaps another corals or two or a gift certificate or something...

Hi,
I'm the founder of CHARKS. (Chattanooga Area Reef Keepers Society) I spoke with Brandon just before Thanksgiving about joining you guys for this meeting. Is there still time to put me down for 1 person?

Timothy

Timothy:

Nope it's not to late, it is really just to get a best guess so we can let the staff at wally's know how many are coming. If you know anyone else that would also like to come please don't hesitate to bring a friend or two :).

See you Sunday.

:bounce: :^: :bounce:

Can someone give me more detailed directions? I'm clueless down there with where I'm going, so I'll need some assistance. Coming down south on 75...

Fred,

Stay south on 75 toward Atlanta, and take the first exit, which is East Ridge. Wallys is on the right as soon as you take the exit.

You wont take any turns, just stay on 75 south.
Angela

Last edited:
Back