Chromis....

wontonflip

I failed Kobayashi Maru
How long can 1 tiny chromis live in a 10g? I have 3 chromis in my 125. Two of them have grown, while this 3rd one has not. In fact, he ain't doin' so hot. He's maybe 3/4-1". And since I put in the coral beauty and kole tang, he's getting shut out even more. I'm thinking he won't survive this way. The only tank I have now is the 10g, which has nothing but black sand in it currently, and of course the qt rubbermaid tub (around 30g), which is in hypo and his housing a hippo tang. I figured he won't be happy w/ the small space, but if I can at least fatten him up in there, then put him in the main...and with my luck, he'll probably end up bullying the other 2 LOL. Thoughts?

I think he'd be fine in the 10g...We're gonna have to start calling you "Dr. Quinn Medicine Woman pretty" soon.

Odd that Wonton starts this thread...I have 3 chromis, that I got at the same time as well...they were all the same size..now 2 are very big, and one is small...i wonder why that is?

they obviously all get fed at the same time, my smallest one eats just like the others.. he just doesn't grow...I wonder if he's the male? or female...possibly like clowns?

I only have one in my tank. I can only have one. Every time I've tried to have more than one, i start hearing Queen music until there is only one left. Apparently "there can be only one". :shock:

I only have one in my tank. I can only have one. Every time I've tried to have more than one, i start hearing Queen music until there is only one left. Apparently "there can be only one". :shock:
Here we are
Born to be kings
We're the princes of the universe
Here we belong
Fighting to survive
In a war with the darkest powers
Yeah!

And here we are
We're the princes of the universe
Here we belong
Fighting for survival
We've come to be the rulers of you all

I am immortal
I have inside me blood of kings
(Yeah! Yeah!)
I have no rival
No man can be my equal
Take me to the future of you all
:bounce:lmao

Yeah funny stuff that it is. When I saw that bit about Queen I instantly thought of HIGHLANDER then the song was right there. Then I saw the fish friends pulling little fish claymores, broad swords and katanas.... Then in the fish friend way saying "There can only be one" as they cut off the heads of there rivals..... yeah I have an imagination hahaha

Cause they are mean. I thought I wanted a school of them but now all I can think of is how it might taste with a side of fries:shock:
yeah and i nice full bodied wine to wash those little bastards down:Cheers:... yeah sounds nice to me... The best part is you can grill them with a zippo hahaha:mrgreen:

Back