Chromis....

Yeah funny stuff that it is. When I saw that bit about Queen I instantly thought of HIGHLANDER then the song was right there. Then I saw the fish friends pulling little fish claymores, broad swords and katanas.... Then in the fish friend way saying "There can only be one" as they cut off the heads of there rivals..... yeah I have an imagination hahaha

Get out of my head. :shock: :lol:

Yeah I think the kole tang and the coral beauty are being mean...so the smallest chromis got sucked into the sump (which I knew he would cuz he kept hanging by the overflow with the big hole), and the medium sized one was sitting in that same overflow...just chillin'. The big one, of course, is holding his own.

Would a tank that'd been sitting fallow for a few months cycle on its own even if I never threw food in there? It's never had livestock. I wonder if I can just acclimate and toss the small one in there now. It's got sand in it. no rocks yet. He's in the sump now, in a net.

stupidchromis.jpg

One small Chromis wont cause a huge cycle Gretch.
Put him in in there and feed spareingly.Just keep an eye on the ammonia levels just in case.

You mean I won't have the LR police knocking down my door asking why I'm cycling my 10g with a live fish?? I was looking forward to the company! I made cocoa and everything!

Chromis must be serial killers.

I started with 20 tiny ones and after about 1 1/2 years I only had 4 when my tank drained. :( Those seem to be the only fish that just vanish. :shock:

Chromis must be serial killers.

I started with 20 tiny ones and after about 1 1/2 years I only had 4 when my tank drained. :( Those seem to be the only fish that just vanish. :shock:

ok the Jefferey Domer's of the fish kingdom hahaha some do call them
DEVILFISH:bowdown::sfish:

Back