Clams anyone?

Fred:

Hum, did you say Black/Blue?

How big is it? Running extremely low on space and cash, but I can roll some pennies if needed.

Can you send me a couple more pics.... I might want this depending on size and if i could trouble you for an extra picture or two with it open a bit more.

Brandon

I'll try and get some more tonight. I was moving them around quite a bit when I was taking those pictures. The black/blue one is a little under 2 inches. Very nice...came through as an "ultra", and I was pleasantly surprised. I'm almost considering keeping it myself!

I'm 90% sure i want it..... if you want to remove the auction before you get any bids.

When are you coming to cleveland next?

BV

I've got tons of stuff...it's a matter of finding the time to take some pictures and frag them out at this point. I may order some more soon as well. I'm trying to get some stuff done this week...

I should have another order in here in a couple weeks, just in time for the frag swap. These will all be hand-picked pieces as well, so there should be some nice variety.

Hey crazy being a faithful and repeat customer, i should get cherry picking rights to the cherry picked corals :mrgreen:

What do you think?

When you said next weekend did you mean the 10th or 17th?

Look foward to getting the clam have a nice spot made for him already.

BV

buttkiss.gif

When you said next weekend did you mean the 10th or 17th?

Just trying to figure out when to meet you at michael's....

I have always struggeled with "next weekend" don't ask me why.

Brandon

I'm going to try and make it down there tomorrow. The 17th is the Reef Club's Christmas Party. Otherwise I'm on vacation Monday, so I can head down either Sunday or Monday.

just call and let me know... call be before you leave K town and I'll let you know if i'm able to meet you or not, but I should be able to.

Brandon

Just a heads-up: today's not looking too good right now. I'm waiting for someone else to stop by, and they were supposed to be here quite a while ago. I'll have to call you tonight or tomorrow and see what the plans are for the next couple of days...

Back