cleanup crew for large tank

Change the cleaner shrimp to peppermints. Let you fuge work for nutrient export and pod production. Refuge=safehaven. Dont put anything in there unless it becomes a problem in the DT.

Change the cleaner shrimp to peppermints. Let you fuge work for nutrient export and pod production. Refuge=safehaven. Dont put anything in there unless it becomes a problem in the DT.

Like them dang hermit crabs. Have I said how much I hate them.

ha, when your "cleanup crew" is eating the cleanup crew it makes it hard to get any cleaning done.
No hermit's allowed in the new tank!!

I'm back! I went to the movies with NDB. We saw the Hulk. It was better than the last one.

I still say that fish is not reef safe. If you really have your heart set on it, why not get one? If you are willing to potentially sacrifice your corals, make the choice.

Also, like Dustin said, all the fish in our tanks live on reefs. That doesn't make them reef safe. A lot of them live on reefs because that's what they eat.

Thanks for all the feedback everyone. I will order the rest of my cleanup crew for the new setup. I will begin the transition from the 75 to the 165 in 2 weeks. I know I will have more questions as I get closer and start adding new corals and fish. You guys have been a ton of help. :Cheers:

Back