Cloudy Water

It been there for 2 months now and i been wondering and here are the water par PLEASE HELP! D: :helm2:

PH 7.9
Ammonia 0.2 PPM
Nitrates 0.4 PPM

*Will Post Pictures When i Get Home*:Cheers:

didnt set up my Ro water yet so ya and i do a 20 water change every 2 week\

Im not seting up my Ro Unit until 2 more weeks im moving :D

Cloudiness is usually an indication of a bacterial bloom. This can be due to overfeeding, overstocking, not enough live rock, or dirty filters.

Your ammonia seems high -- but ammonia test kits can give false positive readings close to zero.

Your nitrate reading doesn't make much sense. Nitrate test kits don't read down to a single decimal point. Are you sure it's not 40?

let me check the the nitrates sheet again

Feeding:
1/2 Teaspoon of pellet for supper and 1/2 teaspoon of pellet for dinner on 1 day while 1/2 teaspoon of pellet for supper and 1 teaspoon of flakes for dinner on another day is that over feeding? and if any one know any good food for gobies & other fishes tell me :/ i can replace the flakes.....that cuases a little cloudyness

if my ammonia is high how do i fix it?

i do have low live rock :/ i will buy more soon

and i do have overstock tank *i think* how many fish should i have for a 60 gallon tank?

@Biff Here the sheet

5344541572_c8a8982ac6.jpg

And here is the cloudyness water pic:
5343929857_b466d53861.jpg

And here is a video :
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=olRPCfg1LIc]YouTube - Mandarin Tank[/ame]

NO2 is nitrites, not nitrates. You are definitely overfeeding. That explains the cloudy water and elevated nitrites and ammonia. Do you test for nitrates?

Can you please list the number of fish in the tank, and what kinds they are?

uhhhhh i think hmmm

*Mandarin Goby
*2 Percula Clownfish
*1 Salfin Tang (I know i know...)
*1 Hippo (I know too ....)
*1 Blue Troat Trigger
*2 Black Clownfish
*2 Chrome (green)
*1 Black Damsel Fish

and that it but it didnt give me nitrates :/
and if im overfeeding can you change the things and amount i should feed and time too? please?

Your tank has about twice as many fish as it should have. Letting them die could take years. Is taking them back to the LFS not an option? When you are that overstocked and have tangs and a trigger in a 60, it's going to be very hard to get your water parameters in check. That ammonia and nitrite is harming your fish.

then your only option is to increase biological filtration, I would strongly suggest a fluidized bed sand filter, they are quite cheap and very efficient

i need some one to make me a feeding list ..... of the amout , when , and what

and PRC i only have one.....

and Ogaa is a trickle bioball filter okay? and i will need a link to that too...

Back