Clown Finally Takes to Hosting in BTA

waynestuck

Reefing newb
Hi All,

Just wanted to give an update on the Rose BTA that I purchased a few months ago. He finally moved from the cave ceiling and found a new location to his liking. One of my clownfish has finally taking up hosting in it (the other one still will not go near it). I will have to get a pic and post, the clown that is hosting buries itself down in the BTA (sometimes it looks likes he's laying down). Hopefully, the other clown will take to the BTA eventually.

Have a great week.:bounce:

Sounds cool. You going to give us a pic? I love pics. Maybe with more time the other one will host to. Good luck.

I'll try to get a couple of pics this evening. With my luck, the clown won;t go anywhere near the BTA if he knows I'm trying to get a pic of him. LOL

Wayne

SOunds like when I tried to get pics of mine hosting, LOL Every time I got close to the tank to get a pic he would leave his host to inspect what I was doing.

I personaly think clowns just like being in front of a camera.I tryed for 3 days to get a pic of mine.Then I got smart and waited untill the lights went out and done a sneek and snap using the flash,lol.It worked.

Back