1. It’s competition time here on Living Reefs! All you need to do to enter is to post on the forum or refer a friend, and you could be in with a chance to win an algae scrubber worth $100. The deadline is the end of June, so don’t leave it too late. Check out the details here: Competition! Win a HOG algae scrubber worth $100
    Dismiss Notice

Clown fish not eating

Discussion in 'New to Reefing' started by Mattisimo, Apr 6, 2018.

1. Mattisimo

Mattisimo

Hello, I have a pair of clown fish in my relatively new tank (it was fishless cycled with live rock and live sand)... the pair have been in the aquarium for about a month now- one of them eats anything I offer- the other won't eat anything except frozen fish eggs. I've tried mysis, brine shrimp, pellets, pellets soaked in garlic, flake food, etc.... she hasn't grown at all and doesn't look to well. My hope was to get them on a steady diet of pellets, with a variety of frozen foods as a treat- but now I wonder if I should just feed her the one thing she'll eat. Any feedback would be appreciated! Thanks

Mattisimo, Apr 6, 2018
    1. Advertisements

Ask a Question