Clown Fishies

UnderwaterWorld

Reef enthusiast
So recently I have gotten a pair of clown fish.

This is just preliminary but if I decide to and succeeded in breeding them what would I be able to sell them for and would I be able to easily sell them? Also is anyone here interested?

Thanks and again this is just me thinking :)

Clowns here go for 13.00 to 20.00 here so I would say if you have alot to sell you could ask for 5.00 to 10.00 each. Just a guess though. Clownfish babys are very hard to raise, and feed so do alot of research if this is your plan. Good luck.

my LFS only buys from established dealers. they will take back a fish I purchased from them ,but not a school of fish a random guy hatched (not calling you random, though).

They are tough to raise and get to mate. there cannot be any competition for food (placed solely), and little or no traffic in the room so they don't feel threatened. the powerheads tend to kill most of the offspring in normal tanks.

Good luck.

-Dr Marco :sfish:

ive heard babie clowns are way harder to keep than baby guppies
go to docter foster and smith because they have a baby nursery try that and if its too small build your own/DIY

ps. the pic wouldnt download

Last edited:
oh yeah sorry about that i forgot

Capitalize the first letter of a sentence and put a period at the end of your sentences.Don't forget to capitalized ''I'' next time.Pay attention in class,do your homework before coming on here and DON"T do drugs!

Great advice, reef. Proper grammer is an important part of life. Education is also important. Hibye, if you do end up doing drugs, you will have to spend countless hours talking with counselors. It is just not worth the risk. Best of luck to you in your life.

-Dr Marco :sfish:

Back