Clown Help

Do you notice her doing this more in the morning? I know that sometimes PH can drop during the night...
Does she perk up as the day goes on and the lights have been on? I'm sorry, I'm really racking my brain on this one!!
I know my LFS always saying my water is "fine" and they'll even tell me my nitrates are 0, which I know they are not!

Your temp is fine. It's just big swings you have to watch for. my biocube stayed at 80 for months. Til I took it down and stuck the goldfish in it. :)
This one is a stumper. Again, I had the same thing and chalked it up to bullying. Perhaps it was something else all along. If it's not your water parameters or gas exchange or bullying or disease....I just dunno. I'm sorry.

It sounds like you've eliminated the normal suspects through Q and A. Unfortunately moving from one tank to another is a very stressful experience for fish, and there are some that just cannot handle the system shock.

As a helpful aside, creating multiple posts for the same problem will not increase the response, but only confuse both the person posting and those trying to help...

I just want to clarify something. I am not shopping for replies by posting in other areas. I initially posted in fish decease, which now i do not think is the issue. I have posted about it in my intro, but i didnt think i would get an appropriate answer in the intro. So i put it with a vid in the fish area for someone who was looking at that area. I am new to posting in this site and wasnt sure exactly where i should post it.

That's why he said "as a helpful aside" we're just trying to help you and let you know that creating 3 threads about the same thing is simply confusing to both you and people trying to help you. That's all. It was meant to be helpful :) We all have the same desire for both you and your fishies to be happy! 1 thead will do it and if it's in the wrong spot then Little Fish or another moderator will move it.

i think you have some sort of disease going on with that fish, it seems to be breathing very heavily and is in distress.

I posted on one of your threads what i though it might be.

Back