Clown ich after 4 days! I need your opinion!

I have too many hobbies already. :shock:

Next time, I'll just tell the newbie with ich, "You're hosed! Flush 'em. Nothing you can do."

Not my fault you all have short attention spans.:Cheers: :mrgreen:

now, now, don't get all butt-hurt with the teasing. We still love you. :bounce:

actually, have of your sarcastic advice is good...nothing you can do, just leave it alone. I have found that more often than not, the fish will be fine if left alone. My fish almost seem to develop an immunity to the Ich after getting over the first bout. The trick is to keep them not stressed and eating a lot.

-Doc

just making sure. You have brought so much to this forum, it would be a lesser place without you and...well, <sniff> I am so glad you found us....:bounce:

-Doc

Let me tell ya RC, I read the post and it was very informative, and I for one thank you for your research and long winded reply to the ich problem, I know now what to do, how to do it, and why it must be done! :Cheers: With alot of luck may be I will be one of the lucky ones that never has to deal with ich.

um, don't count on it. There is a better chance you will get action from Biff than....wait a minute. That example won't work. Well, best of luck to you

-Doc

Back