Clown triggs,yep...they grow FAST!

OhNoNemo

i love triggers
I got this little guy on 3/3/10,he was the second smallest fish in my tank,now only my angel is bigger:shock:.He caught my humu ,which i have had for 2 years now.He's lost his little baby face already and his teeth are poking thru, I'm a little nervous.Good news is ,he still plays nice
4650662734_f056af05f0_b.jpg

4650110539_f1653dcc83_b.jpg

Funny how fish can be like kids and grow TOO fast.
Thats a great looking Clown Trigger.Nice and healthy.

O'yeah,Thanks,he eats , alot!! .I was just surprised at how fast his snout was changing and his bottom teeth are showing.I hope he behaves himself,he's becoming my favorite fish:DAlot of people told me they are tuff to keep that young,but was they start to lose thier little yellow baby face they're pretty solid fish.

oh no I was just going through some of your old post because I was also looking into a few triggers. Most of your pics have been erased. Could you post some updates of what you have Thanks. And your advice if you would put a huma and a niger trigger together in a 90g

I need to go back on flickr and fix all the pics,but i love trigers...my favorite by far..I have a clown with a humu in a 125....not sure if i'd put a clown in a 90 with a humu or even alone,but a very small humu would do OK for awhile,they grow slow.While CT grow very fast....her are the most recent pics
4690523593_ec58c71188_b.jpg

4695712169_74a364e3fd_b.jpg

Those fish are so beautiful. I want to set up a predator tank... I want to keep all the fish that NDB loves but that I can't put in my tank! I just need the space... And the money!

thanks for the pics. Yeah my LFS has two small clown triggers that I have been eyeing but my better senses tell me not in my current tank. I seen a pic of a diver holding one in the ocean and he needed both hands to hold it for the pic. I think I will stick with just the Huma for now than and think of some thing else to add. Right now thinking a grouper.

I thought, could be remembering the wrong thing also, there are a few that don't get to big. I still have a lot of reading and asking b4 I get one or even pick one. I will def. ask here first to.

Now this is JMO.But all groupers get to big for MOST home tanks.Plus when you add a grouper,any new additions afterward have to quiet a bit larger then the grouper or they'll become food right out of the bag.

ok maybe grouper might not be the one than. I will be looking I have a while before I will be ready. And I don't want to steal this thread from ohno.

Back