Clownfish hosting Hair Algae

Lizardgi

I used to have lizards
Every morning I wake up to find my clown sleeping/burrowing in my lone patch of hair algae. I don't have the heart to get rid of it as the clown likes it so much! The picture is very yellow due to only using a camera flash.

IMG_2342.jpg

Mine host under a coralimorph, thought I had lost two of them when they first started. Wasnt till the lights came on that they come out.

I actually learned something from reading old threads since I’m new to this whole saltwater thing. I thought my clown rides the short yellow bus. I know in the other forums I use for my other hobbies it is encouraged to read old threads you will find most answers to your questions. :D

I actually learned something from reading old threads since I’m new to this whole saltwater thing. I thought my clown rides the short yellow bus. I know in the other forums I use for my other hobbies it is encouraged to read old threads you will find most answers to your questions. :D

+1 :mrgreen:

By all means, resurrect old threads. Maybe people have had different experiences since the last posting. Maybe someone else will get an answer. Maybe we will all get a good laugh. Who knows.

I know on other forums that I frequent, you will get flamed for reviving an old thread, but you will also get flamed for asking a question that has been asked before. IMO, that isn't the way to encourage people to enjoy a mutual hobby.

Back