clownfish ripping bta

if you ever have a question about a coral, anemonie, or a fish befor you buy it if you dont trust the info from the lfs :frustrat:then try researching the info or take a pic of it and post it here. We will gladly help :bowdown:

The nice thing about being able to bounce ideas off of people in this forum is that none of us are trying to sell you anything!

You are exactly right. I think we just assumed (big mistake) that a LFS would be the best place to go. We have ordered a few items from reefs2go and honestly...they have worked out the best. We visited 3 different LFS's today and we asked the same question to all 3...believe it or not...we recieved 3 different answers. At the end of the day, we were just shaking out heads.:rolleyes:

(flats wife)

yea it is a just a job to some of them, you really have to do your research, But did they charge you as it being a bubbletip??? or did they just tell you they would host oneanother??

yea it is a just a job to some of them, you really have to do your research, But did they charge you as it being a bubbletip??? or did they just tell you they would host oneanother??

I just pulled the receipt and it states it's a Condy. I would have had no idea what hosted a clownfish but as I said, I specifically asked for an anemone to host my maroon. They are closed tomorrow but I'm sending my husband back to the LFS to ask why they sold me a Condy when I asked for a host.

(Flats wife)

Make sure you get a bubble if they have one, they will host one anther. and when you go back to the LFS and take the Condi back I bet you they give you 1/3 of what you paid for it.

Make sure you get a bubble if they have one, they will host one anther. and when you go back to the LFS and take the Condi back I bet you they give you 1/3 of what you paid for it.

I would bet money that I don't get anything for the anemone. It's frustrating to say the least. I will make sure my husband updates everyone on what kinda money we get back!!! Thanks for all the suggestions.

(Flats wife)

:bounce:well you are not going to beleive this...i was outside getting down all the x-mas decorations..and my wife told me to come inside and look at this..my condy is hosting the maroon clown...go figure...i will post some pics of this...:dunno:... well back to getting the put up....

here are some pics

Attachments

• maroon.jpg
    maroon.jpg
    121.8 KB · Views: 253
  • clown.jpg
    clown.jpg
    5.6 KB · Views: 270
You will have to keep an eye on that anemone.Its awfully small for that clown and he could cause a sever injury while rubbing in it.

Back