Club Logo

Are you talking about for the website or a shirt?

For a shirt a simple "CRC" on the chest and maybe "Chattanooga Reef Club" around the sleeve or something. Something like that with a white/tan polo with embroardered in blue or a navy/hunter green shirt with tan/white letters.

For a tee shirt a full print on the back would be fine with me, something like the one bryan has from Dr F & S, but if i'm going to get a high qualiyt polo embroardered or whatever that is I don't want it to be over the top... kinda nice simple and clean looking.

Just my .02.

Well I was thinking the logo for a t shirt, but here are some simple things like your talking about for the plos Brandon.

ec9269bc.jpg

ec9269b4.jpg

Here's a logo my wife put together while I was working the other night.

logo1.jpg

The white background can be removed and the colors changed. She hasn't spent any more time on it. This was the first coral tube she found so I'm sure we could find some others. As well as diff fish.

Those types of logos Dave would look good embroidered on a polo shirt. Nice and clean

Last edited:
I think we have all heard a picture is worth a 1000 words, so i'll leave my thoughts to be represented by the following picture - :pooh:

I don't have anything - just thought i would stir the pot a bit.

Really we should just take a picture of bryans tank and turn that into a TShirt.

Wow looks great Patrick! I like it. I will come up with something as well for the shirt. The clean font was just for Brandon and the polos. It's on now!!

So what brought on the whole emblem idea rev? I havent asked you about it in along time? I like the one patrick came up with, with alittle touch up I think it would be cool.
As for brandons thong, If we did go with a picture of my tank, I could have it screen printed on a thong for april, the I could visit my two favorite places at the same time.:shock:

Ironman said:
So what brought on the whole emblem idea rev? I havent asked you about it in along time? I like the one patrick came up with, with alittle touch up I think it would be cool.
As for brandons thong, If we did go with a picture of my tank, I could have it screen printed on a thong for april, the I could visit my two favorite places at the same time.:shock:

Yea me too!

Since my first comment didnt' get a resoponse......

Are you trying to say there is a similiarity in the smell of your wifes thong and your dead fish tank?

:mrgreen:

Ironman said:

well brandon, As for how it smells! you only wish you knew!:scratchch
And about the death smell, you must be confusing your tank with mine, cause everything seems to be dieing in your tank.
Also I think I may get one of those thongs to! Less room for skid marks equalls easier cleaning!:mrgreen:

Back