Club Meeting!!

JellyMan

Reef enthusiast
Ok being the club meeting is a week from Sat I think were in need of specifics Whos house? Directions? Time? What to bring? What are we eating?

Last edited by a moderator:
That's great Chris, thanks for volunteering to host the feb meeting!!! Usually it is up to the host to select the food. So whatever you like. You can also pick the time. We needed to get some of you new guys to get involved - Thanks again for stepping up to the plate!! :mrgreen:

And yes we do need to make this a sticky...but I don't have those abilities!!

Who ever is coming send me a Pm and let me know what you are bringing. What do we want to eat, everyone like the time slot of 1300?

yeah sounds great infact tin-man is going to be bringing the rock that is going in it thats perfect actually dont forget I want the lights as well :D

Hey Chris I was only kidding...but if you'll host the meeting that sure would be great!!!! If not we'll plan to have it at bryan's house. He can't check the computer during the day so I'll speak for him!! If your going to host just pick whatever you want for the food. We've done chicken finger platters from walmart, bbq, pizza, hot dogs etc. So just whatever you want. Count me in...I'll be there.

Im gonna do it pat, you guys just remember 3 small things when you go to talking about my tank 1) I am no longer an ammo dog in the Guard I am now a launcher driver thats right Sat. I got a promotion, 2) though our ROCKETS are GPS GUIDED they can stray from the coords, 3) I know where you live :D All joking aside yeah I will be more than happy to host it yall just let me know who is coming.

1300=2:00pm right?
I should be able to make this meeting,Just let me know what y'all want me bring along with directions

as long as whatever were eating doesnt resemble dog in any way im good for whatever! and who in there right mind lets you mess with rockets? is this what our country has come to? were doomed! :mrgreen: congrats on the promotion!

I can probably scrap up a possum or 2 for the meeting.That way the neighbor hood dogs will be semi-safe

Back