Club Meeting!!

ok what are we wanting to eat Mator suggested pizza im in between that and grilled burgers how bout some input here! And who is bringing what?

ill bring my own food! :mrgreen:
I can bring a cooler with drinks, and some chips. or whatever?
I could go for some of the $5 little caesers pizzas or something

Hey chris we need to know what were gonna have to tell what we need to bring. I don't think anyone needs to bring hamburger buns if we're having pizza!!! So let us know what you decide and we can bring whatever is needed.

Ill run a mix but I still need to know who is coming or how many to expect rather and what type of pizzas we need. And what everyone is bringing.

Last edited:
And if you have demons feel free to include them into the equasion Im sure mine and jerms & mators will be there. There is a little bit of land they can tire themselves out on. And if anyone wants to shoot it would be a prime location for it.

Last edited:
lets see here? land for the kids to run in, and shooting guns! hum is it just me or did that sound really redneck and dangerous?

donny, thats the smartest thing I have ever heard you say

yote, Chattanooga Reefers and Gun Club, sounds like we are just asking for trouble, unless I'm the only one that thinks of pot when I here the word reefer.

Ironman said:
lets see here? land for the kids to run in, and shooting guns! hum is it just me or did that sound really redneck and dangerous?
its not dangerous unless you shoot somebody oh wait your ahead of us tin-man one leg to none :D

Back